Sunday 30 January 2011

Tutti Frutti ♥

I take my time off from house painting to blog.

It's so hot out there and I can't stand it anymore.
>______________<

I miss Tutti Frutti...
For those who don't know what Tutti Frutti is,
well,
read on. =p

I was going to the pasar malam at ss2 with Voon
and when we were on the bus
we decided to go have a look at the new SS2 mall.

We found the shop there,
looking cute and interesting.
^________________^
(It's at the open air part,
lower ground floor.)

So we went in.
I never heard of Tutti Frutti before this. wth.
--______________--lll
Voon said there are a few outlets around kl.....

Anyway,
for some unknown reason I didn't take a photo of the front of the shop.
So here's the internal decor.

The counter
The seats

The huge mirror
and the self-service yogurt squeezing (?) machines.
And 
He're how it works.
 Check out the price. 
 there are 3 cup sizes to choose from
(suddenly sound like selling bras. wth.)
 I took the orange cup. 
this is peach flavour.
as you can see,
I can never pass as an ice-cream squeezer/seller. 
 and the flavour on top is the "original" flavour.
Only a slight difference in colour,
but the taste is very different.

by the way,
there are 8 flavours to choose from.
All frutti flavours of course.
No durian. 
T--------------T

 The toppings to choose from.
You can add anything you want. 



the other side of the toppings bar. 

 And voila! mine. 






And that was how much it costs. 
--______________--lll
but it's worth it. 
^_______________^

It's not something you eat everyday.

I certainly can't afford to eat it even once per 3 months.
T---------------------T

once per half a year maybe.....?

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. the shop keepers are kinda cute. *wink*




and now I'm gonna continue painting the house. 
XD

No comments :

Post a Comment