Monday 28 March 2011

Fairy tales end sad too


Excuse the blue lines.
My phone's camera is having problems.

Yesterday night (27 March) was our college prom.
College as in Residential College,
not study college.

Anyway,
that night was almost a fairy tale.

Almost.

I uploaded all the photos from my phone,
and none of them 
were taken with my babes,
well,



































there's just this 1 photo taken with Soon Loong 
coz everyone else was busy taking photos
and we were the two doing nothing.

It's just too bad I missed the chance to take photos with the juniors as a group.
It's hard to take photos one by one with them.

It was almost a fairy tale,
why fairy tale?
Coz everyone was dolled up
and I get to eat baby octopuses ^__________________^.

Why did it fall short?
Coz I wasn't happy.
I'm just going through a tough time.


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. I kinda catch slight emotional reactions sometimes.

I noticed something that day, 
and I'm upset about it.

I choose to stay silent from now on.

2 comments :