Thursday 31 March 2011

The stupid reality



Well,
I blogged about my choices,
Now,
time to make them.


It's not a good time to go through.


Here I am wrecking my brains out,
and I chatted with Mr.D who didn't make it any better.


Consulting someone who's started working,
might not be a good idea after all.
I just need someone to talk to
and he's usually always there. =p


He's been out there and he knows the reality and working life and all.
But he hasn't had tertiary education 
(I'm sorry I have to bring this up, but really, no offence dear)
So he's perspective is quite different from mine.


What he said is quite true I guess.


For most jobs.


If two people went for an interview,
One with experience,
one without experience,
bigger possibility is that the one with experience gets the job
even if the one without experience has one or two degrees under his or her belt.


The thing is,
it doesn't apply to some jobs.
Like a teacher perhaps.
I think when it comes to teaching,
knowledge is important.
Obviously,
we have to have a certain amount of knowledge to teach.


Experience would be an advantage,
but ultimately,
I think knowledge wins.
That's why they require people to have PhD to teach here.
It requires a certain level of maturity to teach.


My conclusion?
Unless you're studying for something very professional,
(lawyer, doctor, accountant, etc)
or something very specific
(most science subjects)
you might as well start working.
If your job requires you to continue studying
then you continue.




BUT
After all that,
I still have no idea what the hell I'm gonna choose.
*bangs head against wall*




S.O.S!!
well,
it should be S.M.S anyway.


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. I'm hooked on Survivor thought I don't think I wanna be friends with any of them. =P
It's a show where you find out how nasty people can be when money's at stake.

No comments :

Post a Comment