Monday 4 April 2011

Fever + Flu

Here's the problem.
When you have fever and flu,
which do you cure first?

If we cure fever,
the flu will worsen,
Why?
Logically,
when we have fever we take 
"cold" stuff to pull down the temperature.

When we have flu
we take "hot" stuff to pull up the temperature.
Coz we have a cold.

Anyway,
I asked Michelle for some herbal tea
and I got 3 bottles.
^_____________^



1 from Michelle,
1 from unknown person
Coz I was sleeping when she sent it over,
(but I guess it's from Sim Yean)
the third one is from
Cocoro.

Tada~

THANKS ALOT!!!
Really appreciate it.

So sad that I get to know Cocoro so late.
='( 
We would've been really close. 
>_______________<



Anyway,
before I go,
I just have 1 more thing to say~


Juz kidding. =P

Coz I'm sure that no guy knows that I'm sick. XD

that's what J_Fish wants to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. Anyone wanna donate one or two handkerchiefs?

2 comments :

  1. OMG d picture gt me ROFL!!! xDDD
    its soo true!!
    n anyway, i was thinkin abt the same thing!!! so, u mind to..extend?? xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. --___________--lll That's wat friends are for...? XD

    ReplyDelete