Wednesday 30 March 2011

I see



Another MAB photo


Well,
I went to see my Academic Advisor yesterday for a chat.


Well,
I actually went there to tell him that I put his name down as a referee for a job I applied.
The college called me yesterday and asked me to consider and interview.


After I chatted with Jean, my AA,
he gave me a whole lot of choices.


The best choice?
I can't figure out which is better.


Choice 1
Get another degree and apply to work for the UN.
Since I know many languages, 
I'd be an asset in UN as a Malaysian,
coz according to him,
there aren't enough Malaysians,
the problem is
my degree in Languages and Linguistic is worth nothing there.


GET ANOTHER DEGREE.


Choice 2
Get a masters degree.
But for that I have to get a scholarship first.
Call the Canadian embassy or French embassy for help.
The thing is,
I don't really have confidence in myself.
A smart girl I know I am,
But I know my laziness will surely kill me.


GET A SCHOLARSHIP.


Choice 3
Start working.
(WORST CHOICE)
Most people say that they'll continue studying
after they work for some time,
but then that's it.
Almost all of them never do continue.


START WORKING.


Choice 4
Work as a teacher and get a teaching scholarship.
I know for a fact that the French embassy gives scholarship to teachers.
They get to go to France and study for 4 years.
But after that there's a bond I guess.


TEACH FRENCH.


Anyway,
Jean said he doesn't see me as a teacher
coz I'm the quiet type.


He's advice to me,
is to get a scholarship and get a masters degree if not a phd.
Get as high as possible while I'm still young.


He said that in France when you're 23,
you're supposed to get your masters degree ALREADY.
--__________________--lll
So he always thought I was a young(er) girl still.




Information overload.
Now I have so many choices I seriously have to seriously think about them all.


But you know what,
I had a thought about a month ago
that I want to get a law degree after I finish this one.


BAH....


But I'll might get to work for UN!!


that's wat J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. I'm a quiet person??!!


Anyway,
that guy is driving me crazy again,
literally!!!

2 comments :

  1. dis post is helpful for me, since im studyin lingu aso. But still, feel lost. hehehe. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when I have my options listed out I still have no idea which to choose. T---------------T

    ReplyDelete