Sunday 15 May 2011

Little Miss MIA



If you follow my blog,
you'd notice that I've been MIA for a few days.
Which is kinda unusual.


Was busy with exams.
Couldn't afford to mess up.
Coz if I do,
I'd have to pay for PTPTN.


I know,
I shouldn't avoid paying.
I definitely will pay,
but if I get good results,
I'm free from the debt.


Anyway,
after that was busy packing.
It took me about 2 whole days to finish packing my stuff.


Had to clear EVERYTHING.
Got some objections from my sis
who was driving my stuff and I home,
coz they could barely fit into the car.
And they were super heavy.


Brought almost all my stuff back to Penang.
(I'm from Butterworth btw)
I usually say Penang when people ask me where I'm from.
When I say Penang,
I mean the state,
not the island.


After a long drive,
finally reached where the heart is.
Went out for late Mother's day dinner
and went to the mall.


Then I found out someone at home uses Hada Labo. 


Guess who?


Here are your choices:
A. Mom
B. Lynn Say (older sis)
C. Jo (younger sis)


Answer:














D.  NONE OF THE ABOVE.


Obviously I don't use Hada Labo 
because I'm always broke. wth.


So who uses Hada Labo at my home?




D. also = Dad.


all I wanna say is,
My dad is cooler than yours. 
wtf.
XD


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. Penang is so much cooler than KL.
>____________<


Rain rain don't go away~ 


And please leave a comment of anything.
Coz when I don't see comments I don't know if people just drop by to spam my chatbox
or they really do read my blog.


And I feel very unmotivated to blog when people don't comment. T-----------------T

4 comments :

  1. Kedah is so much hotter than KL...
    T________T
    update more har, can noe hw u goin there ma =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u sure our batch still applicable for the exemption from paying PTPTN if u get 1st class? cz dat day i saw from chinese newspapers said dat only the year of the announced budget is applicable..meaning the year b4 us i think...after dat not applicable d...

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! T------------T... will verify. >________<

    ReplyDelete