Thursday 19 May 2011

Books for sale~







I have classics for sale!!

The first 7 are Enid Blyton's books
The books I grew up reading
and the books I built my English basic with.

They're quite old.
About 14/15 years old.

I'm moving,
so have to get rid of a lot of stuff.

Mom doesn't really like the idea of bringing too much old stuff over.

SO,
my dad believes that reading is good for you.
He bought us a whole lot of books even when we were babies.
I read a lot of books when I was a kid.
But then I grew out of that hobby.

Anyway,
back to the point.

I'm gonna put these few up for sale first.

Enid Blytons' are going for RM2 each.

The other four classics
will be going out for RM2 each.
They're travel size.
About palm size.

Why are they the same price even though they're smaller?
Coz they're classics baby.

>______________ l

So,
if any one is interested in buying any or better, ALL,
send me an email at jellyfishseawater@gmail.com
or leave a comment.

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

No comments :

Post a Comment