Monday 23 May 2011

Update!!

Didn't take any new photos recently so had to use old photo. wth. been taking more pictures of books than photos of myself. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... 




I've been MIA again,
coz I was busy being mom's not-so-little helper.


I have a few links in this post,
Please feel free to click on them. 
(AFTER you're finished reading the whole post)


Been cooking dinner for a few nights.
Been playing Professor Layton and the Myterious Village.
It's a game on Nintendo DS.




I finished playing the whole game a few months (or was it years) ago.
Now,
I found new stuff that I didn't find last time.
That's what I like about it.
Discovering something new everytime you replay.
(Unless you were very thorough the first time.)


It's a mind bending game.
A lot of puzzles to solve.
Very addictive.
Accordin to the game's record,
I've spent about 10hours playing it
and I still haven't finish.


BUT
I have a good explanation.
I was looking for jobs and sometimes doing house chores while playing. =p


Yes,
the job hunt is still on.
If any of you wanna hire me,
just leave a comment.
(Yes, I'm desperate. XD)


Anyway,
You should try the game if you have DS.
Not sure if it's available for other consoles though.


Back to the topic.
Helped mom do house chores like what a good daughter.


Proof.




Moving on,
Watched Pirates: On Stranger Tides on Thursday.
The difference between KL and Butterworth?


GSC Midvalley for Thursday 2.00pm
Click to enlarge


GSC Sunway Carnival Mall for Thursday1.35pm
Click to enlarge


I went with Mr.D.
Reached there at 12.30 and still manage to get 2 tickets in the middle of the cinema. 


Review for the film:


All I can say is,
it's a very nice and interesting film.
With Johnny Depp. 


Another thing going on at GSC


Good news for Penangnites!!
GSC is giving out FREE movie passes to the films.
All you have to do is go to the GSC website,
click on the link that shows this picture,
and look for the "FREE PASSES" words.


Collection starts today at 11am at GSC Gurney Plaza.
Only 50 passes will be given out so don't be late!!
Too bad my parents' car is broken, so had to drive my car.
If not,
I'd be there.


Will go and watch one or two of the films anyway.


Last but not least,
GOOD NEWS!!!


Introducing Smiley Chocolate Man.
The first ever JoFfLes to be sold!!
(at RM2).




Hopefully my sister's friends continue being generous. =p


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. 
My mom got a sewing machine from the other house.
So gonna start sewing!!!!!!! XD

2 comments :