Thursday 26 May 2011

I am...

I am employed.
I am.
By my parents.
I am unmarried housewife.


Had a crazy day yesterday.
Started slow and steady.




 Simple breakfast is love. ^___________^
Freshly squeezed orange juice, fried egg and toasted garlic bread.


After that,
started my daily routine of job hunting
and found a writer job.
Part time writer.


I sent an email 
and they replied.


I just handed in my first assignment,
and if they like it,
I'm hired.


YAY first.


Anyway,
been crazy looking for jobs recently.
I posted this status on fb
and my friend asked me how many resumes I sent.


Nil.


I can't find a job that has anything to do with French.


I'll keep on searching while doing part time jobs.


On a better note,
I've earned $6.06 for a translation job.


It's a FB app called Translation Cloud.
*Click on link after finish reading please*


This is not a scam,
nor is it a "ask your friends to join" scheme.


You don't need to ask others to join to earn.
It's simple job,
but there are not really a lot of things to translate.


It's more of a proofreading job.
You read what others have translated and choose the best translation.
If you find that none of the translations are accurate,
you type in what you think is correct.
Simple.


For those who have nothing to do
and would like to earn extra income,
check it out.


Remember,
it's not a "invite your friends" scam.
I already received my payment on Paypal.
^____________^


For more information,
visit the link.


Now I'm just gonna slap on my photo and call it a post.




that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s If anyone has anything to translate or proofread, you can ask me. I charge RM0.03 per word. Even better if you have permanent jobs to offer. 

No comments :

Post a Comment