Saturday 28 May 2011

I am good girl

After a funny philosophical post,
I've decided to go back to my normal boring post.


First, I have to show you this photo.

All I can say is 我接受不到咯……


If you can't tell what is wrong different,
I dyed my hair.


I haven't seen myself with dark coloured hair for a few years,
and now suddenly I have this dark hair and 


I really can't get used to it.


The colour comes with a twist though...
*suspense music playing*


But I'm not gonna post photos of the twist this time.


All I can say is Miss LS will totally go
"yer... so lala"
and all I'm gonna say is 
"lalalalala~~" =p


Next,
I am gonna show you this photo.


Yes,
it's a cube.


Ok,
it's not a cube.
It's THE cube.


This 3x3x3 cube was my best friend for two days.
After the two days,
I have finally mastered the way to solve the cube!


Muahahahaha! *continues to echo*


WHO'S THE HOT NERD NOW!!


Muahahahaha!


Anyway,
next.


I have been hired!! Yay!!


I am now officially a part time writer.


I can't do this job as a permanent job,
but I seriously learnt a lot.


I have been working for about 3 days,
and I've been writing about things that I normally don't come across.


Jobs just come rolling in.
It's just a good thing I'd like to share.
^____________^


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. electric heaters are so interesting to write about. 
*rolls eyes*


XD



2 comments :

  1. 你真系冲动 XP
    btw what kind of writer oh? =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't seen the twist!!

    Write se qing xiao shuo. XD

    I write anything that my boss ask me to write lo.

    ReplyDelete