Tuesday 7 June 2011

Land!

Hey peeps!

I'm still here!I'm still here!!
Don't worry.
I'll be back on track tmr (if I still have energy after the bus ride)

I went on a trip from 3rd to 7th June.
Just landed a few hours ago.
and I've already went to midvalley and bought more stuff.
FTSH.

Again,
for now
I'm just gonna slap on a photo and call it a post. 
(coz my lappy is not with me and I can't transfer the other photos)

WAIT FOR ME!!!
The boarding pass that I almost didn't get.

that's what J_fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. 

1.
There are freaking so many cute guys in Bangkok!! Now I know why there are not so many in KL/Penang. 
*sniggers*

2.
Some French (I think) said I look like typical Japanese. WTH.
(I think they're French coz they were speaking French. Could be Canadian.)
Anyway,
I don't freaking look like typical Japanese ok.
How many Japanese girls have short hair like mine?!

They say I have the typical short-hair-wide-eye-blue-contacts-look.

But I don't know any Japanese with short hair like mine. 
>________________<

3.
My "6 packs" are crazy hurting.

4.
I have so many feeling running through me right now I don't even know which are the real ones.

Don't ask. 
I'd like to go through this by myself.

安静……了。Silence......d

No comments :

Post a Comment