Monday 7 November 2011

I am Sam

No idea what's with the crooked fake smile.

This post is about the crazy new hair I got after getting votes to get curly hair.

It's wild, it's crazy.
It's sooo......
Me. 
=D

The process
Washed hair
Rolled up hair.
Look at my long (real) lashes. =D
After the chemicals are applied.
They are doing their work by killing my hair slowly.
Yay!!
 Bonnet? =/
Second type of chemical applied.
 After 3 hours++ sitting on the same chair


It was so boring. 
I went alone after work.
From 7pm I sat in the saloon till 11pm.

CRAZY OR WHAT??!!

And when it was done,
I almost cried,
coz the hair stylist made it look so auntay!!!
I asked for big curls,
but it turned out maggi-ish. 


When he asked me if I liked it
I was super frank and told him "No."

That's what you get when you mess with Sam. 
>_____________<

I cried when I got home
and I complained to everyone who I think cared
(and was online).

But the next day,
right after I woke up
I said to myself;

"I CAN ROCK ANY LOOK!!"
And so,
I rocked it. 
XD

I have no idea where the confident me went that night.
BUT fret now, coz
Now it's BACK AND BETTER!!

ROCK ON SAM!!



What I expected



What I got.



The next time you see me
Please tell me I dun look auntay
and give me a big hug*.
=D


* Only applied to those that know me good enough to give me a hug.

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. Surgeon needed.
I need to get someone out of my head.
=/

7 comments :

  1. you look good with the new hair style! cutee! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!!!! ^__________^

    Confidence boost!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sat for 7hrs neh..bt until now..aso 自我感觉良好, dats d most important darling!! xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. No lah don't look like aunty. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling, that's what I did last time,lol~ but the difference between u and me is:" Gosh~ with this hairstyle u look even cuter and more girly than before." *HUGS~*
    No worries, u r still beautiful as always, rock it!!!

    YenChing =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cocoro: Your hair is 3 times longer than mine leh!! >___________< They need more time to roll it up. =p

    Jfook: Thanks a lot!! ^___________^

    Yen: Thanks a lot too!! I guess only girls can understand this kinda feeling. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, i was rather baffled when you said you cried over your new look... that hair looked so damn GOOD on you!!... i'm the one who's gonna look disastrous if i went do my hair like you did...

    ReplyDelete