Tuesday 1 November 2011

To doll or....

The vampire without her fangs.


I did something considered really crazy yesterday night.
It was their idea.
=X

But I had lotsa fun with them.
=)
Not gonna say who,
not gonna say where we went.
It was crazy, crazy and oh, did I mention
crazy?!!

It was crazy coz today
I had to work,
but I got home at 6 something
with breakfast packed.

I slept for an hour plus,
and went to work as usual.

Had to blast my ears
for the whole day
and drank 2 cups of coffee to keep myself awake.

Linkin Park was my best friend.
I can almost memorize the lyrics of Bleed it out.

It was all worth it.


It feels nice to be able to do something crazy,
while I'm still young.
I guess I finally found friends
who could be fun in a different way.
=)

Love you two to bits and pieces.

Wish I was there.
Not a secret.

Now a little update

I got my confirmation for work.
*cheers*

I figured that
The biggest rule for a player,
is not to fall.
No matter what type of player you are.
=X

Anyway,
on a different note,

I just wanna tell those gym guy freaks out there
If you're going to gym
coz you think if you get all macho looking
babes will dig it
and you'll become a chick magnet,

that's somewhat true.
Look at Thor.

But then,
the (bad) news is
gays dig it more.
*wink*

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s.
I want to make my hair curly like in the pics
permanently.

I really need opinions for this,
so,
if you read this post,
please tell me,

Is it nicer like


or

*scroll back up to see curly hair pic*.

LOTSA Thanks. =D

10 comments :

  1. dunno why, felt like curly more suitable to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curly one is better.. But both are stunning haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. =D

    So that's 1 curly- 0 straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. curl, SI!
    bt bkful u wil have super curly hair b4 having loose curl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 votes for curls and 0 for straight.

    I'm really afraid that the hairdresser might mess it up and I'll turn out looking like an old lady. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hairdresser might do the curl different from what you expected.I prefer curl but not permanent because you can change your style anytime you want.By the way,I love your first picture.Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why i put the picture there ma. =p

    Thanks. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. dats y..go to dat one dat i intro to u la. i love him =D

    ReplyDelete