Wednesday 28 December 2011

Accent Tag

Back to vanity. =D

I came across cl2425's video last month (I think).
cl2425 is a Korean Makeup guru on Youtube.

I decided to make the first YouTube video
(with me in it)
about the Accent Tag.

And the rest was history.

I've been told that I have a weird accent.
But the funny part is,
Malaysians don't really have a particular accent
when speaking in English.
=(
(other than the additional "lah" which is not an accent.)

I M NO FREAK!!

Had a tough time with the converters and
movie makers
coz I never used them before.
=/

I had to hold my phone with one hand throughout the whole recording.
Coz I dun have a real camera.
and my phone just won't stand on it's own anymore.
=(

Anyway,
here's the vid.
Do make a response video if you have time too.

(So that other people can know how Malaysians really sound like)

Now ya'll can hear me speak. =D
I have a quite manly voice. =X

And I do speak really slowly.


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. Do tag me in the vid if you do it. X)

I wanna see how I sound different from others..
ppffftt...

No comments :

Post a Comment