Thursday 29 December 2011

What not to give for graduation



I'm taking time off packing my things
(1 box nearly full,
183927438757343873 things to go.)


to bring this public reminder to you. 

(Actually it was coz I was too lazy to continue packing)
Procrastination won over. =/

Anyway,
I was packing my stuff
and I have these bouquets with bears
which I got for graduation.

Personally,
I do not specially love bears,
alive, or dead, or stuffed.

So I wasn't thrilled to get bears.
I was thankful to receive them,
don't get me wrong,
but giving bears as graduation present
is not a good idea.

Especially when the person doesn't stay at home.

Unless the person is someone who totally adores bears
and would be fine with having 10 more of them.

Now I'm moving,
the bears are cute,
so I don't have the heart to throw them away.
I had to free them from the bouquets
and I found the shocking truth!!

 Look at that cute bear,
with the robe and Mortar Board and all,
but look what it has up its ass.

Not 1,
not 2


but 3 sticks.

Imagine having 3 sticks up your ass.

And you had to smile and look cute. 


Look at the poor bear.
Got sticks up its ass
AND glue
to seal up its ass hole.

It was even more saddening when I pulled the sticks out of its ass
Its internal organs came out along with the stick.

Man,
He got rapped by 3 sticks and his asshole is now so huge
he can't keep his organs in...
T----------------------------T


Poor bear....



So everyone,

Say NO to bear abuse!!

(Handmade) cards would mean a lot more,
and they're easier to keep too.
=/

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. I'm moving to a new place to start a new life on the 31st of December.




Ya sure,

I'm moving to somewhere which doesn't require me to pay as much rent as now.
End of story.

4 comments :

  1. OMG OMG OMG..i keep on laughin when reading ur blog n almost burst into "tears" xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ya'll would know what you won't be getting from me for your graduations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno if mine got a better treatment... instead of getting his ass rapped, he had a cord tied damn tight around his neck so bad that it left a scar...

    Seriously i dunno which's worse, strangled while having to smile or get ass-drilled while having to smile...

    ReplyDelete