Monday 9 December 2013

Flirting with lashes

All the money I've spent on mascara is just to cheat myself that I can have long flirty lashes,
so when other bloggers started reviewing lash extension service at Pink Passion The Signature Salon,
I knew I had to try it out too.

After arranging with the shop owner, Maggie,
I made an appointment for 11am, 5th November.


I was the first customer of the day because the shop opens at 11am.

I was there early because I wanted to take pictures of the shop before my session started.
I waited outside for about 15 minutes and at 11am SHARP, a lady walked over and started to unlock the metal grill outside and "set up shop".

I walked in and explained that I'm the 11am appointment and the lady replied "I know".

So while she was going around turning on the lights and air-cond,
I snapped a few pictures.


There are 3 sizes for the extensions,
the 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.


Since this is my first extension, Rainie, the lash expert said we'll start with 8mm and 10mm.


My natural lashes. 

In the process to super full lashes.

And after 45 minutes,
results!



After a few days. 



The lashes are not obvious from the front when I open my eyes because I always have a thick liner on.
It looks nice with eyes closed though.

You can take your time blinking. 

The shop was playing really soothing music all the while.
It was relaxing other than some mosquito bites on my legs.

Probably because I was the first customer.
You know, fresh blood.

If you want to try it out,
do make an appointment with them.
Contact information and address can all be found on their FB page.
Read reviews from other bloggers there too.

If you need more details about pricing and dos and don'ts, just ask them.

An afterthought of the entire lash extension experience coming soon.
Not sure when yet, but soon.

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
I believe in giving honest reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment